2. Don’t run.
3. Keep quiet.
4. Don’t give permission to search anywhere.
5. If the police are searching your car or home, don’t look at the places you wish they wouldn’t search.
6. Don’t resist arrest.
7. Try to resist the temptation to mouth off at the police, even if you have been wrongly arrested.
8. Do not believe what the police tell you in order to get you to talk.
9. If at home, do not invite the police inside, nor should you “step outside.”
10. If you are arrested outside your home, do not accept any offers to let you go inside to get dressed, change, get a jacket, call your wife, or any other reason. The police will of course escort you inside and then search everywhere they please, again without a warrant.